how to tie a half windsor knot
The Half Windsor Knot is a modest version of the Full Windsor Knot. It produces a slightly smaller knot than the Full Windsor, but it's definitely admired for its convenience. The Half Windsor Knot produces a substantial dimple in the fabric when it's tied up and looks undoubtedly just as regal as its full counterpart. In fact, it's more versatile due to its medium size. The Half Windsor Knot is symmetrical and will adequately suit both casual and formal looks. Have a go at mastering this pompous technique and observe it transform you into a king.
Half Windsor Knot tying steps
- Place the tie around your neck with the wide end on the right and the skinny end on the left. Position the wide end lower than the skinny end.
- Cross the wide end over the skinny end towards the left.
- Cross it underneath the skinny end towards the right.
- Fold it up through the neck loop and then pass it down to the left side.
- Cross it over the skinny end towards the right.
- Fold it up through the neck loop from underneath.
- Pass it down through the loop you’ve created in the knot.
- Pull down on the wide end to fasten the knot and then slide it up towards your neck.