OTAA assists with easy returns to make sure you're happy with your purchase.
You must return your items to the address below within 30 days from the day you receive your package. If more than 30 days has elapsed since you received your parcel, unfortunately we cannot process your refund and your items will be returned to you. Please write your order number on the outside of the package with your name. You will receive your refund in the original form of payment.
2. Can I buy a bunch of stuff to check out the colours but return them all upon inspection?
We recommend dropping us a line instead at firstname.lastname@example.org as our stylists know all the ins and outs of our products and love assisting. Please note that should you still wish to purchase a bunch of stuff, the returns will be subject to our returns policy. The OTAA stylists will find accessories that match your swatch and email you with both the images and product codes as best they can. This way, you can buy them directly online using the product code and be assured that they’ll match. This is better for the environment and saves on postage fees and admin.
3. Return Policy Breakdown
• Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receival for a refund
- Merchandise must be returned within 60 days of receival for an exchange
• Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed
• Merchandise must have all tags, including any OTAA handtags, attached in original plastic
• Any merchandise marked "Sale" cannot be returned
• Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable
4. Processing Refunds
• Refunds will be processed within approximately 10 to 15 business days after we receive your return
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable
5. Exchange Fee
When refunded by
6. Is there a return fee?
Yes. The return fee is deducted from your refund per order. Below are the relevant fees for each country:
Belgium - €10
Australia - $10
Canada - CA$10
France - €10
Germany - €10
Hong Kong - HK$60
Italy - €10
Netherlands - €10
New Zealand - NZ$10
Singapore - SG$10
Spain - €10
United Kingdom - £10
United States - $10
7. Why do I have to pay for a return?
While some companies build in return fees into their prices, we charge only when you return your items so that we can keep our prices as low as possible. This way, you’re not paying for peoples' returns or shipping.
If you wish to make a return, please go to our returns page. Upon receiving and inspecting the goods, your refund will be issued via the original payment method. Unfortunately we cannot refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
8. Taxes & Duties
You will be liable for all import duties, customs and taxes levied by your country your order is being shipped to. These will be due at the point of or after delivery. We are not liable for these charges and unfortunately they cannot be reimbursed or refunded by OTAA. If you are unsure of the charges, please contact your local customs office to find out more information.
9. Late or missing refunds
Please note that all items purchased in-store at OTAA's shop in Melbourne will need to be returned in person for a refund. The online returns system above is for orders placed online at OTAA.COM.