How to Tie a 10 Second Tie Knot
For the man who values convenience, the 10 Second Tie Knot will be your new ally to get suited up for that 9 to 5 grind. It's easy to get comfortable with hitting the snooze button on the alarm clock too many times in the morning, we all do it. But if it just takes a simple 10 Second Tie Knot to take the guilt of of being a lazy employee- then why not go for gold. This sleek technique will get your morning routine looking as easy as it's ever been before. Just get up, suit up and march out the door ready to knock Monday out of the ballpark. See if you can crack the 10 second mark.
10 Second Tie Knot tying steps
- Place the tie around your neck with the wide end on the right and the skinny end on the left. Position the wide end lower than the skinny end.
- Cross the wide end over the skinny end towards the left.
- Fold it up through the neck loop from underneath. Pass it down to the left side.
- Wrap it behind the knot towards the right.
- Cross it over the knot towards the left and fold it up through the neck loop.
- Pass it down through the loop you've created in the knot.
- Pull down on the wide end to tighten the knot.
- Slide the knot up towards your neck and adjust as you need.