How To Fold The Angled Peaks Fold
The Angled Peaks Fold is as architectural as pocket squares get. If you want something that makes you look like you really know your stuff, there's no better way to do it than with the Angled Peaks Fold. It offers four sharp peaks that splay out from the crest of your jacket pocket and it will give a dashing perspective to add to all your tailored suits. The Angled Peaks Fold is incredibly eye-catching so it's best to reserve it for formal occasions. It can take a bit of practise to get right but the final outcome is well worth it.
Angled Peaks Fold folding steps
- Lay your pocket square face-down.
- Fold in half from top left corner to bottom right corner.
- Fold in half from bottom left corner to top right corner.
- Position to the top layer slightly askew to the left.
- Take the bottom corner and fold it up to the top, askew to the left of both peaks.
- Pinch the inner fabric of the left peak and separate the two layers in order to create a fourth peak.
- Pick up the pocket square and fold the bottom left corner around the the back.
- Fold the bottom section up to the back. Adjust according to the length of your pocket.
- Place it in your pocket.