How To Fold A Winged Peak Fold
The Winged Peak Fold is a a treasured asset for gentleman who prize sophistication. It features a diamond shaped crest with an immaculate fold running down the centre. Essentially, the Winged Peak Fold looks simple from afar but on closer inspection, happens to be superbly detailed. Refinement lies in the small details, my friend! Wear it to weddings and formal occasions for an elegant point of view. The Winged Peak Fold makes a superb pairing with silk and satin pocket squares because it brings out the tonal values of the fabric.
Winged Peak Fold folding steps
- Lay your pocket square face-down in a diamond shape.
- Fold it in half from top to bottom so that two points meet.
- Take the top right point and fold it down to the centre.
- Take the top left point and fold it down to the centre.
- Take the right point and fold it just past the centre line towards the left.
- Take the left point and fold it just past the centre point towards the right. The pocket square should now look like a cone.
- Fold to bottom section up to the back. Adjust according to the length of your pocket.
- Place it in your pocket.