How to Fold a Two Peak Fold
The Two Peak Pocket Square Fold is a classic favourite. It offers two twin peaks that stand side-by-side in the crest of your suit pocket. We couldn't think of a more dashing way to polish off your suit ensembles! The Two Peak Fold showcases both the front and back side of your pocket square, so make sure you don't use a pocket square that has a distinguishable front and back! At OTAA, we like to think of the Two Peak Fold as a cheap way of gazing at two breathtaking mountain tops in the Swiss Alps. It packs a breathtaking view without the cost of an international plane ticket. You're welcome!
Two Peak Fold folding steps
- Lay your pocket square face-down in a diamond shape.
- Fold it in half from bottom to top.
- Position the top point so that it lies slightly askew to the right side of the bottom point. This creates the two peaks.
- Take the right side and fold it three quarters in towards the left.
- Take the left side and fold it in towards the right so that it overlaps the fabric.
- Fold the excess fabric around to the back.
- Fold the bottom section up to the back. Adjust according to the length of your pocket.
- Place the pocket square in your jacket pocket.