How To Fold a Three Peak Fold
The Three Peak Fold is for gentleman who prize regality. This pocket square fold features three diamond peaks that splay out at the top to like a king's crown. It will definitely make you feel like royalty! Essentially, the Three Peak Fold is a fancied-up version of the Two Peak Fold and it will give you an attention-grabbing detail when you want to make a sophisticated statement. Reserve this eye-catching pocket square fold for formal events only. You don't want to look too showy in the office, do you?
Three Peak Fold folding steps
- Lay your pocket square face-down in a diamond shape.
- Fold it in half from bottom to top so that two points meet.
- Take the bottom right point and fold it up to the top point. Position it slightly askew to the left of the top point to create two peaks.
- Take the bottom left point and fold it up askew to the right of both peaks. This creates three peaks.
- Fold the right corner in towards the middle just past the centre point.
- Take the left corner and fold it over just past the centre point. The pocket square should look like a cone.
- Fold the bottom section up to the back. Adjust according to the length of your pocket.
- Place it in your jacket pocket.