How to Fold a Single Peak Fold
The Single Peak Fold offers a single, stand alone peak in the crest of your jacket pocket. It has a classic perspective that has held popularity amongst refined gentlemen for decades. The Single Peak Pocket Square Fold offers an angular tip that will give you a sharp perspective at all your formal events. Because of its simplicity, the Single Peak Fold is one of the most versatile pocket square methods you can learn. It will take you from boardroom meetings in the afternoon to your out-of-hours functions in the evening. No need to do any wardrobe changes. Winning!
Single Peak Fold folding steps
- Lay your pocket square face-down in a diamond shape.
- Fold it in half to match the left corner with the top corner and the bottom corner with the right corner.
- Fold it in half on an angle from bottom to top.
- Fold the right corner into the middle just past the centre point.
- Fold the left corner over to the right to create a cone.
- Fold the bottom section up to the back. Adjust according to the length of your pocket.
- Place it in your pocket.