How To Fold A Rose Fold
The Rose Fold is synonymous with romance. It will give you that extra bit of "je ne sais quoi" to make magic things happen on date night. If you're looking for a pocket square fold that will add an elegant touch to your evening attire, the Rose Fold will help you put your most sophisticated foot forward. It offers a curvaceous folded rose appearance that will superbly decorate your jacket pocket. Just pair it with your most prized tailored suit to make an elegant impression on date night. We can't guarantee it will give you results, but it will certainly improve them. And don't forget to bring actual roses.
Rose Fold folding steps
- Lay your pocket square face-down.
- Create a circle with your hand and rest the pocket square on top.
- With two fingers, push the fabric through the circle.
- Twist the fabric around in a circular motion whilst reducing the size of your fist.
- Once you have created enough twisted pleats in the fabric, gently remove your bottom hand.
- Gather the remaining fabric together at the bottom and organise the fabric in twisted folds.
- Keep adjusting the fabric until you create a ruffled rose appearance.
- Place it in your pocket.