How To Fold A Pyramid Fold
The Pyramid Fold is perfect for ascertaining an exotic sensibility! If you want to look like a well-travelled guy who's been to Egypt, just put the Pyramid Fold in your jacket pocket and watch people gaze in envy. It's basically a guess of ours that King Tut wore this pocket square all the time when he was supervising the construction of the pyramids. Whilst this hasn't been proven, it certainly hasn't been disproven yet. We'll wait. Have a go at folding the Pyramid Pocket Square Fold and see if you can make King Tut proud!
Pyramid Fold folding steps
- Lay your pocket square face-down.
- Fold it in half from top to bottom.
- Rotate it length-wise with the fold on the right side.
- Fold it in half from bottom to top with the top layer askew to the left of the bottom layer.
- Elevate the pocket square and fold the right corner of the fabric to the back.
- Fold the left corner to the back.
- Fold the bottom section up to the back.
- Place it in your pocket.