How To Fold A Puff Fold
The Puff Fold is a winner for bringing dimension into your tailoring! If you want something that will break up the harsh angles of your suit and also let everyone know you’re a stylish kind of guy, the Puff Fold will be your new best friend. It offers a flamboyant puff in the crest of your pocket and we couldn’t think of anything more dapper to polish off your suits. Wear this pocket square style as a way of bringing flair to your otherwise classic formal looks. With this baby in your pocket, you’ll be just one martini away from channelling 007. Cheers!
Puff Fold folding steps
- Lay your pocket square face-up.
- Pinch your pocket square in the centre of the fabric and lift it up.
- As you elevate it, run your other hand down the length of the fabric with two fingers.
- Stop three quarters of the way down.
- As you hold it, arrange the folded part so that it spreads out to the side to create a puff.
- Gather the fabric at the bottom and fold it up towards the back.
- Place it in your pocket.