How To Fold A Four Peak Fold
The Four Peak Fold, or The Crown, is designed to make you look and feel like absolute royalty! It offers four angular tips that splay out like a king's crown. So if you want to strut into the office looking like the most pompous guy in the room, the Four Peak Fold will be your new best friend! It's one of the more complex methods in our How To Series, so approach it with caution and patience. Just please don't forget us at OTAA when you take your rightful place on that throne.
Four Peak Fold folding steps
- Lay your pocket square face-down in a diamond shape.
- Fold it in half from bottom to top and angle the top point slightly askew to the right of the bottom point.
- Take to bottom right corner and fold it up askew to the left of both the top points.
- Take the bottom left corner and fold it up askew to the right of the top points.
- Take the right corner and fold it into the centre.
- Take the left corner and fold it all the way to the right to create a cone.
- Fold the bottom section up to the back. Adjust according to the length of your pocket.
- Place it in your pocket.