How To Fold A Simple Fold
As it's aptly named, the Simple Fold is one of the easiest folds in our repertoire. As Leonardo Da Vinci once professed: "simplicity is the ultimate sophistication". The Simple Fold showcases a minimalist, clean-lined square in the crest of your jacket pocket that couldn't be more elegant to escort you to formal occasions. If you want something that's simple that doesn't take attention away from the rest of your suit, the Simple Fold is the way to go. It will give your look a perfect celebration of simplicity.
Simple Fold folding steps
- Lay your pocket square face-down.
- Fold it in half from right to left.
- Fold it three quarters of the way back to the right.
- Fold it in half from top to bottom.
- Fold the bottom section up to the back to create a square.
- Place it in your pocket.